We want you to get the COVID-19 help you need quickly and easily. This is to complement any conventional medical care you may be receiving. Continue with public health measures. To ensure you get the best care possible please read through these steps before you call for an appointment.
• Call 512-586-6834 to schedule an appointment. Leave a message if you receive a voicemail.
• Traci, Austin Naturopathic's Administrative Assistant, will collect some vital information from you.
• If appropriate, she will schedule you for a Zoom appointment.
• Once the appointment is made, you will receive intake forms to fill out. Reply to the email with your filled in forms.
•We must receive the signed forms back before your appointment.
• You will receive an email with a link to your Zoom Appointment.
• At the close of your appointment, she will recommend the appropriate Homeopathic Remedy.
• Then she will run your credit, debit or HSA/FSA card for payment. (At this time, most insurance companies do not accept Naturopathic or Homeopathic care. Please check with them if you aren't sure. We can not file insurance claims.)
• Your Homeopathic Remedy will be delivered to you within the day, hopefully within a few hours.
• Take the remedy as directed. There will be instructions included.
• Two hours after taking your remedy, you must email or call with an update about your symptoms.
• Dr. Marianne will respond about the next step (re-dose with the same remedy; consult for change of remedy; wait and monitor.)
• A follow-up appointment will be scheduled for 2-3 days from the initial appointment to assure the illness is resolving.
An uncomplicated follow-up appointment in 2-3 days (15 min).
For complex follow-up appointments lasting 30-40 min.
Dr. Marianne wants to make her Homeopathic care as affordable as possible. Please discuss with Traci at the time of scheduling if you need a sliding scale payment option.
* The State of Texas does not currently license Naturopathic Doctors. Naturopathic Doctors are NOT Medical Doctors (MD/DO); therefore, in the state of Texas, Dr. Marianne Calvanese, ND cannot legally prescribe pharmaceutical drugs, administer injections, diagnose, treat or cure any disease. Dr. Marianne Calvanese, ND, therefore, advises you to maintain the care of licensed medical professionals such as Primary Care Physicians and Specialists. For more information on Naturopathic Medicine in the State of Texas visit TXAND.
© 2018 Austin Naturopathic - All Rights Reserved